Jan 252007
 

There was an article the other day saying that if you microwave a sponge for two minutes it kills the germs on it. Apparently some people who tried it didn’t realize that if the sponge isn’t wet it can catch fire and stink up their house..

The university that said you could sterilize the sponge in the microwave releasd a statement saying the sponge should be wet first. Maybe everyone shouldn’t be expected to realize this but what really stood out is this “Last, people should be careful when removing the sponge from the microwave as it will be hot.”

 Posted by at 4:42 PM

 Leave a Reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

(required)

(required)

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.